Sunday, April 5, 2020

Social Media Tools

LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a powerful networking tool which is an invaluable resource that can be used to aid a person in finding and getting a job. This caught my eye because a site like this allows people who are looking for jobs or just looking to get their name and business out there to easily connect with people from different businesses in order to help them in the future. I chose this because as a future manager I feel that this site would allow me to reach out and meet people from different businesses around the world in order to help further my career as well as aid me in finding the right candidates to hire. I would use LinkedIn, especially for the hiring process because it gives me the ability to see where the candidate has worked before as well as some other personal information about them. Additionally, when I start my career LinkedIn would serve to allow me to get my name out there and meet new people who could potentially hire me as a manager.

Grab In Box:
Grab In Box is a tool that allows you to post on multiple platforms from one site saving you time from having you create the same post multiple times for each social media site. This caught my eye because if I manage a marketing team in this day and age social media is a powerful tool in marketing, so with this tool it would easily allow my team and I to make one post to be published on all social media sites. I chose this site because it allows for time to be saved when marketing products. This site cuts out the unnecessary steps of recreating the same posts for different social media sites in order to advertise the same product. I would use Grab In Box because it would be an invaluable web tool to have since it effectively streamlines the ability to make posts for social media across multiple platforms quickly.

Facebook Business Manager:
Facebook Business Manager is a great tool that allows for the management of your ads, pages, apps, and the people who work on them all from one place. This caught my eye because a site like this allows for simplicity in managing multiple aspects of a business account from one place. I chose this because as a future manager this would allow me to easily manage the business's Facebook page as well as all of the active ads that are running on the page. I would use this because it allows me to manage all aspects of the companies advertising as well as its presence on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment